Monday, November 11, 2013

The Barreracudas - Nocturnal Missions

The Barreracudas are a Atlanta Georgia five piece, comprised of former members of The Hiss, Beat Beat Beat and Gentleman Jesse. I picked a couple of tunes for you to sample from their first full length, they also have a couple of singles to their credit. Musicaly, if your a fan of other Douchemaster releases, I'm guessing you'll be into this as well. It definitely has that Low-Fi, Pop/Punk sound the label's become known for. There's a number of catchy songs here including a cover of Cheap Tricks "Come On, Come On"; but for my taste, the real gem here is "Girl". If you like what you hear you can buy this LP from Douchemaster Here. Here's a couple of band links: Facebook, Myspace


Line Up -

Adrian Barrera - Vocals and Guitar
Warren Bailey - Guitar
Milton Chapman - Keyboards
George Reese - Bass
Todd Galpin - Drums

Douchemaster Records 2011

►►►A Moment Of Weakness◄◄◄




4 comments:

gary f said...

Nice one Frank!

Anonymous said...

merci


DD

Woody said...

Hi, thank you very much and congratulations for this new site.

Frank Miller said...

Thanks for the comments Gary and Woody. I'm hoping, (if I can find the time) I can have some fun and take chances I might have been reluctant to take with the other site.