Sunday, May 25, 2014

The Decibels - G.I Productions EP

Here's a great and (I believe) the first record from Sacramento California's, The Decibels. These guys were one of my favorite bands in the 90's. You can't go wrong with any of their records, they're all must owns. I think in all, they released Two full lengths, this EP, A best of their early recordings of sorts, (including this EP) called The Bart Thurber Sessions, and various comp tracks, some of which are also included. I'm not sure, the date this record was released because it's not listed but I think it was 1996. It looks like The Decibels may reform every now and then, but appear to be inactive at the moment.



Line Up -

Joe Pach - Guitar, Vocals
Dean Seavers - Guitar, Vocals
Brent Seavers - Bass, Vocals
Kevin Williams - Drums, Vocals

G.I. Productions 1996 ?

1. Radio
2. Jackie
3. Kiss Me Carolynne
4. Windy

►►►... I Don't Wanna Fight...◄◄◄

4 comments:

Holly said...

Thank you very much for this, and the Sweet Faces as well!

Does anyone have a line on the Bart Thurber sessions cd?

Frank Miller said...

Hi Holly, I have the disc; I'm not sure what your asking for, can you be more specific. Thanks for the comment.

Holly said...

Hi Frank -
I was looking for a digital copy of the Bart Thurber sessions cd - which I've found! Thank you again.

Frank Miller said...

Ok, no problem.