Wednesday, June 10, 2015

The Higher Elevations - The Protestant Work Ethic

Unfortunately, I never really got this blog going the way I'd hoped to. I can't think of a better band to get back on track with than this great four piece out of Sweden, called The Higher Elevations. This Lp became an instant favorite from the moment I heard it. If your into bands like The Wedding Present and The Go - Betweens, your going to love these guys. This is their second full length and definitely my favorite of the two. They also have a number of Ep's and singles to their credit. I included six tunes for you to check out. I'm hoping, one of these days I'll get a chance to see these guys live. If you want to hear more, (and I recommend you do) Check out the links below.


Line Up -

Niklas Gustafsson - Lead Vocals, Guitar and Synthesizers
Henric Stromberg - Drums, Vocals,
Thomas Rosevall - Bass, Vocals
Martin Ostlund - Lead Guitar

Links

Higher Elevations.comMyspace 

Time For Action Records 2008

►►►It's Saturday Night Again◄◄◄

No comments: